Hello dearest readers,
I am an artist and an intuitive. Although I love to do research, I am not a scientist. This blog is all about intuition, and how we connect with our own innate ability to know things that are true without scientific study or inquiry, because we all innately have the ability to connect with all information that exists in the Universe.
We all have the power to intuitively connect to and download knowledge about anything that has ever been explored in our Universe
I traveled to Finland the first week in March, and I was exposed to many people from all over the world. My trip caused me to pass through four countries, five international airports, and to take six flights, all in the space of one week. Before, during, and after my trip, I consumed herbal potions to protect myself from the COVID-19 virus and to boost my immune system. After my return to the United States on March 8th, I felt fine, but I had a scratchy throat, slight headache, and very slight chills for a few days afterwards. I continued with my herbal preparations and was fine.
Do multiple micro-exposures to COVID-19 create a self-vaccination experience?
Since March 8th, I have been working from home and going to stores only when necessary. I do walk my dog every day. What I have noticed is that each time I venture out to grocery stores or to the Home Depot – to places where I am exposed to a lot of people at close proximity, those same symptoms appear one day later…but each time the symptoms are slightly less strong and disappear more quickly after I use my herbal remedies. I feel as if, at this point, it may be impossible to go to a public place where many people go without coming into contact with this virus.
It is highly possible that everyone who does go out to public places has already been exposed to COVID-19.
My personal theory is, based on self-observation and self-experimentation, that (if indeed it is the COVID-19 virus to which I have been exposed), that repeated micro-exposures to the virus without allowing oneself to become fully ill, create a self-vaccination effect. My son, who lives in Finland, told me that he too has experienced the same symptoms repeatedly, and he is taking the same anti-viral herbs that I am using. (Scroll down to the bottom of the post for a list of the herbal treatments I use regularly.)
Anti-viral and immune support herbs and plants, in my personal experience, provide nearly immediate and long-lasting relief from flu or COVID symptoms
This post contains information about my personal experiments and experiences with specific medicinal herbs that I use personally for preventive anti-viral treatment. Your body may have sensitivities that I don’t have. Every person’s body, mind, and spirit is unique. Many plants often can and do adapt to our individual makeup. These types of plants are called adaptogens. Traditional Ayurvedic medicine from India often uses adaptogenic plants in its prescriptions, which take into account personality types as well.
Unlike pharmaceutical drugs and synthetic chemical compounds, plants distilled into teas, tinctures, essential oils and other products often adapt to our specific biology
Self-care is so important. We allow ourselves, often without realizing it, to get run down. A healthy body must move around regularly and extensively. We must look near and far with our eyes. Our human spirit needs to be creative, our mind and emotions active and engaged. We need to be outdoors, exposed to sunlight and fresh air. Our bodies need fresh spring water that contains minerals and the energetic signature of our Mother Earth. We are conditioned to think of health as compartmentalized, and often focus only on the physical body without taking into account our mental, emotional, and spiritual states.
Regular exposure to fresh air, sunlight, contact with soil and soil-based microorganisms, and consumption of pure spring water are essential for maintaining health
We need to ground ourselves in the Earth and walk barefoot. The ever-present signals from electronic devices and WiFi are also disturbing to our bodies and cellular integrity. And frequently we need to be alone with ourselves to recharge our connections to our Higher Self which lives outside of our physical body.
Health is a multi-layered thing, and we are not sacks of chemicals as we have been taught. A human body is an electro-magnetic vehicle and, if understood properly, a powerful antenna connected to Earth and to the cosmos. We have been conditioned to live artificially, in separation from self, the Earth, all of Nature, from one another, and from the Universe. This separation is the inherent source of all sickness and imbalance on our planet.
A human body is actually a powerful antenna and a vehicle which allows us to travel multi-dimensionally
Contemporary society and lifestyle are inherently unhealthy. Our air and water are intentionally polluted and dead. Many people spray the soil with chemicals, making it difficult to walk barefoot. Our food is full of toxic pesticides, fertilizers, and GMOs. Yet there are things we can do to help ourselves to be unified and healthy, mind, body, and spirit.
The current paradigm which we have been conditioned to accept as the one and only reality is based on separation from love and truth, lack, fear, shame, and guilt
I see a lot of people becoming very anxious trying to cleanse all surfaces to prevent illness and contagion. While keeping your hands clean and avoiding touching your face is obviously key to prevent yourself from contracting the COVID-19 and other viral infections, there are other ways to maintain health and to prevent illness by viral infection.
In fact, anxiety and stress weaken the immune system and make a person more prone to becoming ill. The proof being if you carry the Herpes virus, which most people do in one form or another, it will make an appearance as soon as you feel stressed or worried.
Fear, worry, and stress weaken the immune system
In this post, I will share with you some highly effective and completely natural preventive strategies that can possibly help keep you, friends, and family from becoming ill, or which can, if used conscientiously, reduce the viral load you are carrying in your body.
Natural remedies and whole-food plant-based medicines work best to prevent illness and to reinforce the immune system.
Natural remedies and whole-food plant-based medicines work best to prevent illness and to reinforce the immune system. When you are already sick, it is more difficult to heal using plant medicines, in my personal experience.
I like to use tinctures, making mixtures which I call my “potions” to prevent colds, influenza, and other viral, bacterial, or fungal infections. Here is a list of some tinctures I use to maintain wellness, for immune support, and to prevent viral infections:
- Olive Leaf Extract – I use Now Foods Olive Leaf Glycerite, adding a dropperful to a glass of water. Olive trees live thousands of years, thanks to several substances contained in the leaves of the olive tree which assist the tree in resisting disease and which promote long life. Oleuropein, which is a powerful antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal is the active ingredient in olive leaf extract.
- ViraSecret (by Secrets of the Tribe). Contains: Echinacea Root, Elder Flower, Oregon Grape Root, Lemon Balm Leaf, Calendula Flower, Cat’s Claw Inner Bark
- Echinacea – A well-known and commonly used immune support plant. Well-documented. Some people are sensitive to echinacea.
- Lomatium Specific for respiratory infections & high
fevers, coughs, colds, influenza, pneumonia, tuberculosis, SARS
and asthma; as well as other infections & related conditions. Some people are allergic to this plant or plants from the Apiaceae family. Click on link for more details.
- Heal-All (Prunella vulgaris) – As its name indicates, Heal-All is a great all-round tincture to support general immune health. Assists in fighting infections, preventing cancer. Has been used to treat herpes and other viral infections.
- Dandelion Root – Cleansing, excellent detox and immune support.
- Violet (an expectorant, relieving asthma, cough, as well as being an effective anti-tumor and immune support agent)
- Pao d’arco Inner bark Made from the inner bark of a tree found in the Amazon rain forest, pao d’arco is an amazing anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial agent. The aroma is delicate and cucumber-like. One teaspoon goes a long way. If you have a yeast infection, oral thrush, or a cold or flu virus, pao d’arco is wonderful and complements a variety of teas. It is said to be poisonous in large quantities, but only small quantities are needed to prevent colds and infections.
- Stinging Nettle An important nutritive herb, nettles are amazing for fortifying the body. Used in conjunction with oat straw and lemon or vinegar (acid) for improved absorption, helps to build bone strength and is a great immune support and general health herb.
- Elderberry You can make your own elderberry syrup. It keeps well in a sterilized glass jar in the refrigerator for at least a month or more. I buy organic dried berries and boil them for at least 45 minutes with a teaspoon of dried cinnamon bark. Added to tea with lemon, honey, fresh sliced garlic cloves, and fresh ginger, this tea is excellent for preventing flu, colds, and other viruses when you feel the first symptoms coming on. Drink several large cups of this tea with a shot of elderberry syrup per day. It has worked miracles for me!
- I make my own anti-bacterial/anti-viral/anti-fungal mouthwash/rinse using cold-pressed organic coconut oil (1 scant tablespoon), 2-3 drops of oregano essential oil, 2-3 drops myrrh essential oil, and 2-3 drops of clove essential oil. Mix well, as oregano oil is very potent and can burn the mouth if in direct contact. Allow coconut oil to melt in mouth and swish around and/or gargle for 20 minutes. Allow the oils to strain between your teeth for gum and dental health. Spit into container. Do not put in compost or spit into sinks or toilets, as coconut oil hardens and will clog drains. The oregano oil will kill microorganisms in compost or soil and can harm plants. This rinse will heal oral thrush and prevent a lot of infections before they start.
- Bentonite clay
- Dandelion tincture or tea
- Neem bark powder
- Schisandra berry powder
- Milk Thistle
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Coconut Oil
Our bodies don’t work as efficiently as they should because of our natural filtration systems (liver, kidneys) being overloaded with toxins. So many products used daily for cleaning, daily hygiene, beauty, food as well as toxins in the air, water, and soil are absorbed by our bodies. If we don’t assist our body in detoxing on a daily basis, the body cannot work efficiently to fight off illness and invasive mutant cells, viruses, fungi, and bacteria. Daily detox is necessary to restore and maintain balance in the body. My favorite detox regimens include primarily liquid Bentonite clay (add 1 tablespoon to a glass of water and drink apart from taking any vitamin or mineral supplements), and dandelion tinctures or teas. There are many plants that assist liver and kidney health, and you can try an assortment, one at a time, to see what works best for you.
- Tea tree oil
- Oregano essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Cinnamon essential oil
Nuts, seeds, fruits, mushrooms, and berries
- Brazil nuts (raw only) contain high concentrations of selenium, which is key for immune health
- Medicinal mushrooms (powder can be added to smoothies, yoghurt, salads, etc.)
- Wheat Grass
- Moringa Leaf
- Astragalus Root
- Irish Moss
- Schisandra berry
- Medicinal mushroom powder
- Camu camu ( a great source of Vitamin C)
Foods to avoid
- Dairy products (especially pasteurized from non-organic, non-pasture-raised cows) Dairy, grains and cereals, and sugars are inflammatory and cause phlegm, which is not good for respiratory health.
Vitamins and mineral supplements
- Vitamin C (I use organic camu camu fruit powder (from Peru) – very high in Vitamin C.)
- Vitamin D3K2 (I like Now Foods D3K2 liposomal spray, since I don’t swallow pills.)
- Trace minerals – beware of heavy metal contamination in fulvic mineral supplements. Read reviews, testing reports, and investigate suppliers carefully before purchasing any plant or mineral supplement, tea, infusion, tincture, etc.
- Spirulina, Chlorella, Wheat Grass, Moringa Leaf
Herbs and spices
Fresh ginger – Fresh ginger root is an amazing anti-inflammatory. I drink teas every day in which I steep then eat the sliced fresh ginger root. I used to get stiff after sleeping, but now joint pain is a thing of the past!
Oregano, rosemary, sage, thyme – all of these (and many other herbs contain turpenoids, which are natural antibiotics and sanitizers.) Use in cooking, teas and infusions, and to add to DIY home cleaning and hand sanitizer products.
Hand sanitizer/Hand care
Alcohol is very drying for the skin. A small amount of coconut oil with a few drops of lavender, rosemary, or tea tree oil make an excellent moisturizing hand sanitizer.
Natural DIY cleaning products for the home
Boil fresh rosemary in water and add white vinegar, lavender essential oil, and a citrus essential oil for a fragrant antibacterial kitchen or bathroom cleaner. Bleach is a neuro-toxin and is best avoided, and many commercial cleaning products contain perfumes which are hormone disrupters, which are very detrimental to reproductive and general health.